Like each virtual Airway, we also have rules which apply if you want to be part of our VA.
This is only a part of our Rules, because the website is still under construction.
• We want to stay in touch with the Members and a smooth communication is our aim. Thats why it is not allowed to use fake E-Mail Adresses. A real email adress should be used. Our system proofes denies any Fake E-Mail Adresses. We are doing regular checks on it.
• To be member of our virtual Airline is totally free for you. We don’t pursue any commercial interests.
• The minimum age is 14 years. Younger Pilots can contact the CEO and the request will be proofed. If the CEO approve the request a small test will be done by the training departement
• For every natural person is only one account accepted Multiple registrations are not allowed and will be denied or deleted. Only the first account will stay.
• A Members becomes automatically inactive if he/she hasn’t done a flight for our virtual Airline within 4 weeks, or, if he/she did not contacted the community. A member will be informed about the deactivation and will get informations about the reactivation of his account. After the reactivation the account can be used as before.
• A full delete of the account is only done by the CEO. He will consult the whole Westlines Staff and will take further action therefater.
• In case a member breaks the rules, has done a crime or intend to do so, he can be excluded from the virtual Airline.